Top 10 Reasons Why “Scooby Doo” Was A Drug-Influenced Cartoon
- Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw them before Scooby and Shaggy.
- Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.
- Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him and understand him.
- Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster because they were tripping over themselves and couldn’t see where they were going.
- They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some costumes and entertained the monster.
- Shaggy always said “like” to the extreme, i.e. “like ZOIKS, Scoob, let’s get outta here!!” What the fuck is a zoik?
- Scooby and Shaggy were always the ones in the back of the van (doing who knows what).
- They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE, which had that weird trippy design on its side.
- Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.
- Look at Shaggy; the way he dressed, his goatee, etc., ’nuff said.
This entry was posted in Jokes. Bookmark the permalink.